to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Laughlin, NV to Houston, TX in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- 1,184 seats were available on flights from IFP to IAH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 952 passengers flew on all flights from IFP to IAH that year.
- Sun Country Airlines carried a total of 950 passengers from IFP to IAH in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Laughlin to Houston in 2009 was 73.8%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Laughlin and Houston.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IFP to IAH for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Laughlin and Houston from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from IFP to IAH using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 1,712 passengers that flew from Laughlin to Houston in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing IFP to IAH in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Sun Country Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Laughlin, NV to Houston, TX.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rent a Car Pittsburgh? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cabo San Lucas Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Houston Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.