to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Sun Country Airlines carried a total of 1,377 passengers from IFP to LSE in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Laughlin to La Crosse in 2009 was 93.75%.
- The newest aircraft servicing IFP to LSE in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Laughlin and La Crosse from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 163 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Laughlin, NV to La Crosse, WI in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- Sun Country Airlines operated flights from IFP to LSE using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 1,377 passengers that flew from Laughlin to La Crosse in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IFP to LSE for Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 163 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Laughlin to La Crosse.
- 1,470 seats were available on flights from IFP to LSE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,377 passengers flew on all flights from IFP to LSE that year.
- Sun Country Airlines offers flights from Laughlin, NV to La Crosse, WI.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to London and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Gulf Shores Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Belize Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.