Book your IFP to SNA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Laughlin to Orange County airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IFP and SNA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Laughlin Bullhead Intl. to John Wayne with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IFP to SNA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Laughlin (IFP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Laughlin on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Orange County (SNA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orange County on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IFP to SNA Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights from Las Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hawaii All Inclusive you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Trip to New York today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Laughlin to Orange County (IFP to SNA)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Laughlin and Orange County from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IFP to SNA for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from IFP to SNA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Laughlin, NV to Orange County, CA in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The newest aircraft servicing IFP to SNA in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)