Book your IFP to SEA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Laughlin to Seattle airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IFP and SEA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Laughlin Bullhead Intl. to Seattle Tacoma Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IFP to SEA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Laughlin (IFP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Laughlin on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Seattle (SEA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Seattle on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IFP to SEA Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Laughlin to Seattle (IFP to SEA)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IFP to SEA for Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- Sun Country Airlines operated flights from IFP to SEA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Laughlin to Seattle.
- Sun Country Airlines offers flights from Laughlin, NV to Seattle, WA.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Laughlin to Seattle in 2009 was 89.25%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Laughlin, NV to Seattle, WA in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- 1,134 seats were available on flights from IFP to SEA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 887 passengers flew on all flights from IFP to SEA that year.
- There were 1,368 passengers that flew from Laughlin to Seattle in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Laughlin and Seattle from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- Sun Country Airlines carried a total of 887 passengers from IFP to SEA in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing IFP to SEA in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rental Cars San Francisco? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Galveston Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best San Diego Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.