to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Laughlin to Tucson.
- Sun Country Airlines carried a total of 776 passengers from IFP to TUS in 2009.
- Sun Country Airlines operated flights from IFP to TUS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Laughlin, NV to Tucson, AZ in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Laughlin to Tucson in 2009 was 79.84%.
- The newest aircraft servicing IFP to TUS in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Sun Country Airlines offers flights from Laughlin, NV to Tucson, AZ.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Laughlin and Tucson from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- There were 1,601 passengers that flew from Laughlin to Tucson in 2009.
- 972 seats were available on flights from IFP to TUS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 776 passengers flew on all flights from IFP to TUS that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IFP to TUS for Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Memphis Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Palm Springs and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Carlsbad Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Oahu Hawaii today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.