to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Ryan International carried a total of 740 passengers from LEJ to BGR in 2009.
- Ryan International, City Star Airlines offer flights from Leipzig, Germany to Bangor, ME.
- The newest aircraft servicing LEJ to BGR in 2009 was City Star Airlines' DC-10-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas. The DC-10-30 started flying in 1990.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Leipzig, Germany to Bangor, ME in 2009 was City Star Airlines' DC-10-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Leipzig and Bangor from City Star Airlines is the DC-10-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 362 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Leipzig to Bangor in 2009 was 61.17%.
- There were 1,089 passengers that flew from Leipzig to Bangor in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LEJ to BGR for Ryan International is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 186 seats.
- 1,784 seats were available on flights from LEJ to BGR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,089 passengers flew on all flights from LEJ to BGR that year.
- Ryan International operated flights from LEJ to BGR using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Leipzig and Bangor.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)