to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Leipzig, Germany to New York, NY in 2009 was North American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Leipzig and New York from North American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 262 seats.
- North American Airlines operated flights from LEJ to JFK using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LEJ to JFK for North American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 186 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing LEJ to JFK in 2009 was North American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)