Book your BJX to DFW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Leon to Dallas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BJX and DFW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Del Bajio to Dallas Fort Worth Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BJX to DFW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Leon (BJX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Leon on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BJX to DFW Route Map
Route information for flights from Del Bajio to Dallas Fort Worth Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BJX to DFW
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ140|
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Leon to Dallas (BJX to DFW)
- American Eagle operated flights from BJX to DFW using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- American Eagle carried a total of 33,402 passengers from BJX to DFW in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Leon and Dallas from American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- American Eagle offers flights from Leon, Mexico to Dallas, TX.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Leon to Dallas in 2009 was 71.61%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Leon, Mexico to Dallas, TX in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- There were 33,402 passengers that flew from Leon to Dallas in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BJX to DFW for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Leon to Dallas.
- The newest aircraft servicing BJX to DFW in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- 45,671 seats were available on flights from BJX to DFW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 33,402 passengers flew on all flights from BJX to DFW that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)