Book your BJX to IAH flights with Expedia and find last-minute Leon to Houston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BJX and IAH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Del Bajio to George Bush Intercontinental with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BJX to IAH Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Leon (BJX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Leon on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BJX to IAH Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Mountain View CA you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacations in Panama City Florida today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Del Bajio to George Bush Intercontinental.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BJX to IAH
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-500 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-500 pax|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Leon to Houston (BJX to IAH)
- 90,429 seats were available on flights from BJX to IAH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 67,759 passengers flew on all flights from BJX to IAH that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BJX to IAH for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Continental Airlines offer flights from Leon, Mexico to Houston, TX.
- There were 67,759 passengers that flew from Leon to Houston in 2009.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from BJX to IAH using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Leon to Houston in 2009 was 71.23%.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 56,806 passengers from BJX to IAH in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Leon and Houston.
- The newest aircraft servicing BJX to IAH in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Leon, Mexico to Houston, TX in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-5 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Leon and Houston from Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 157 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)