to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- American Eagle carried a total of 39 passengers from BJX to GRK in 2009.
- American Eagle operated flights from BJX to GRK using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 39 passengers that flew from Leon to Killeen in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Leon and Killeen from American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Leon to Killeen in 2009 was 42%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Leon, Mexico to Killeen, TX in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- American Eagle offers flights from Leon, Mexico to Killeen, TX.
- 94 seats were available on flights from BJX to GRK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 39 passengers flew on all flights from BJX to GRK that year.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Leon to Killeen.
- The newest aircraft servicing BJX to GRK in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BJX to GRK for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)