Book your BJX to GRK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Leon to Killeen airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BJX and GRK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Del Bajio to Killeen Fort Hood Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BJX to GRK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Leon (BJX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Leon on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Killeen (GRK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Killeen on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BJX to GRK Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Leon to Killeen (BJX to GRK)
- American Eagle carried a total of 39 passengers from BJX to GRK in 2009.
- American Eagle operated flights from BJX to GRK using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 39 passengers that flew from Leon to Killeen in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Leon and Killeen from American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Leon to Killeen in 2009 was 42%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Leon, Mexico to Killeen, TX in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- American Eagle offers flights from Leon, Mexico to Killeen, TX.
- 94 seats were available on flights from BJX to GRK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 39 passengers flew on all flights from BJX to GRK that year.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Leon to Killeen.
- The newest aircraft servicing BJX to GRK in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BJX to GRK for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)