Book your BJX to LAX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Leon to Los Angeles airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BJX and LAX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Del Bajio to Los Angeles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BJX to LAX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Leon (BJX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Leon on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BJX to LAX Route Map
Route information for flights from Del Bajio to Los Angeles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BJX to LAX
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-500 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Embraer 170/190|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-500 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Leon to Los Angeles (BJX to LAX)
- 56,958 seats were available on flights from BJX to LAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 38,077 passengers flew on all flights from BJX to LAX that year.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Leon and Los Angeles.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Leon and Los Angeles from Mexicana is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing BJX to LAX in 2009 was Aerolitoral's EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- Mexicana operated flights from BJX to LAX using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 38,077 passengers that flew from Leon to Los Angeles in 2009.
- Mexicana, Aeromexico, Aerolitoral offer flights from Leon, Mexico to Los Angeles, CA.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BJX to LAX for Aerolitoral is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 99 seats.
- Mexicana carried a total of 23,193 passengers from BJX to LAX in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Leon to Los Angeles in 2009 was 63.94%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Leon, Mexico to Los Angeles, CA in 2009 was Aeromexico's MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rent a Car Wisconsin Dells WI? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Gallup NM Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Carmel Trips today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.