to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing BJX to OAK in 2009 was Mexicana's A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- There were 2,874 passengers that flew from Leon to Oakland in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Leon to Oakland.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Leon, Mexico to Oakland, CA in 2009 was Mexicana's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Mexicana offers flights from Leon, Mexico to Oakland, CA.
- 4,950 seats were available on flights from BJX to OAK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 2,874 passengers flew on all flights from BJX to OAK that year.
- Mexicana operated flights from BJX to OAK using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Leon and Oakland from Mexicana is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Leon to Oakland in 2009 was 58.5%.
- Mexicana carried a total of 2,874 passengers from BJX to OAK in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BJX to OAK for Mexicana is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Los Cabos Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Merrillville Indiana you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Santa Monica Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.