Book your BJX to SMF flights with Expedia and find last-minute Leon to Sacramento airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BJX and SMF, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Del Bajio to Sacramento Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BJX to SMF Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Leon (BJX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Leon on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Sacramento (SMF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Sacramento on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BJX to SMF Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Leon to Sacramento (BJX to SMF)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Leon and Sacramento from Mexicana is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BJX to SMF for Mexicana is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- There were 1,605 passengers that flew from Leon to Sacramento in 2009.
- Mexicana offers flights from Leon, Mexico to Sacramento, CA.
- 2,550 seats were available on flights from BJX to SMF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,605 passengers flew on all flights from BJX to SMF that year.
- Mexicana operated flights from BJX to SMF using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Leon to Sacramento.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Leon to Sacramento in 2009 was 59.75%.
- The newest aircraft servicing BJX to SMF in 2009 was Mexicana's A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- Mexicana carried a total of 1,605 passengers from BJX to SMF in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Leon, Mexico to Sacramento, CA in 2009 was Mexicana's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)