Book your LEX to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Lexington to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LEX and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Blue Grass to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LEX to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Lexington (LEX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Lexington on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LEX to ATL Route Map
Route information for flights from Blue Grass to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LEX to ATL
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Lexington to Atlanta (LEX to ATL)
- 147,383 seats were available on flights from LEX to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 110,943 passengers flew on all flights from LEX to ATL that year.
- The average flight time from Lexington, KY to Atlanta, GA takes about 58 minutes.
- There were 110,943 passengers that flew from Lexington to Atlanta in 2009.
- The shortest flight between LEX and ATL takes about 54 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Lexington and Atlanta.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Lexington, KY to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Lexington and Atlanta from Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 94,033 passengers from LEX to ATL in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LEX to ATL for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing LEX to ATL in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- The shortest flight distance between Lexington and Atlanta is 303 miles.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from LEX to ATL using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Lexington to Atlanta in 2009 was 72.86%.
- Atlantic Southeast, Delta Airlines, Northwest Airlink, Comair offer flights from Lexington, KY to Atlanta, GA.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Lexington to Atlanta.
- Flight #6688, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 125 minutes average delay between flights from Lexington to Atlanta.
- Comair, Delta Airlines, Atlantic Southeast, Northwest Airlink operate the shortest flights from Lexington to Atlanta.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Miami Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flight to London and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Bora Bora Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.