Book your LEX to CLT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Lexington to Charlotte airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LEX and CLT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Blue Grass to Charlotte Douglas Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LEX to CLT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Lexington (LEX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Lexington on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LEX to CLT Route Map
Route information for flights from Blue Grass to Charlotte Douglas Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LEX to CLT
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Lexington to Charlotte (LEX to CLT)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LEX to CLT for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- 8,600 seats were available on flights from LEX to CLT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 6,030 passengers flew on all flights from LEX to CLT that year.
- Air Wisconsin offers flights from Lexington, KY to Charlotte, NC.
- The newest aircraft servicing LEX to CLT in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- There were 6,030 passengers that flew from Lexington to Charlotte in 2009.
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 6,030 passengers from LEX to CLT in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Lexington and Charlotte from Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Lexington to Charlotte in 2009 was 73.71%.
- Air Wisconsin operated flights from LEX to CLT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Lexington to Charlotte.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Lexington, KY to Charlotte, NC in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Napa Valley? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Honolulu and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Port Aransas Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.