Book your LEX to CVG flights with Expedia and find last-minute Lexington to Cincinnati airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LEX and CVG, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Blue Grass to Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LEX to CVG Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Lexington (LEX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Lexington on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Cincinnati (CVG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cincinnati on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LEX to CVG Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Lexington to Cincinnati (LEX to CVG)
- Chautauqua Airlines, Comair, Freedom Airlines, Atlantic Southeast, Skywest Air, Northwest Airlink offer flights from Lexington, KY to Cincinnati, OH.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Lexington, KY to Cincinnati, OH in 2009 was Comair's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Lexington to Cincinnati in 2009 was 79.23%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LEX to CVG for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- Chautauqua Airlines carried a total of 23,236 passengers from LEX to CVG in 2009.
- Flight #5853, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 28 minutes average delay between flights from Lexington to Cincinnati.
- The shortest flight between LEX and CVG takes about 23 minutes.
- 79,679 seats were available on flights from LEX to CVG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 62,935 passengers flew on all flights from LEX to CVG that year.
- Comair operated flights from LEX to CVG using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Lexington and Cincinnati from Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-900 built by Bombardier with 76 seats.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Lexington and Cincinnati.
- The shortest flight distance between Lexington and Cincinnati is 70 miles.
- The newest aircraft servicing LEX to CVG in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- The average flight time from Lexington, KY to Cincinnati, OH takes about 24 minutes.
- Northwest Airlink, Comair, Skywest Air, Atlantic Southeast operate the shortest flights from Lexington to Cincinnati.
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Lexington to Cincinnati.
- There were 62,935 passengers that flew from Lexington to Cincinnati in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Sandy Lane Barbados you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.