to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Lexington and Louisville.
- 250 seats were available on flights from LEX to SDF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 110 passengers flew on all flights from LEX to SDF that year.
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 50 passengers from LEX to SDF in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Lexington and Louisville from Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Air Wisconsin, Atlantic Southeast, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Lexington, KY to Louisville, KY.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Lexington to Louisville in 2009 was 73.33%.
- Air Wisconsin operated flights from LEX to SDF using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LEX to SDF for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Lexington, KY to Louisville, KY in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- There were 110 passengers that flew from Lexington to Louisville in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing LEX to SDF in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Mazatlan and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Australia you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.