to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- There were 114 passengers that flew from Lexington to Oklahoma City in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing LEX to OKC in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Lexington, KY to Oklahoma City, OK in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Lexington to Oklahoma City in 2009 was 63.34%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LEX to OKC for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- American Eagle operated flights from LEX to OKC using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Lexington and Oklahoma City.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Lexington and Oklahoma City from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- American Eagle, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Lexington, KY to Oklahoma City, OK.
- American Eagle carried a total of 93 passengers from LEX to OKC in 2009.
- 182 seats were available on flights from LEX to OKC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 114 passengers flew on all flights from LEX to OKC that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Davenport Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Brazil Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.