to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Air Uganda operated flights from LEX to OMA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 40 passengers that flew from Lexington to Omaha in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Lexington to Omaha in 2009 was 80%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Lexington to Omaha.
- Air Uganda carried a total of 40 passengers from LEX to OMA in 2009.
- Air Uganda offers flights from Lexington, KY to Omaha, NE.
- 50 seats were available on flights from LEX to OMA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 40 passengers flew on all flights from LEX to OMA that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing LEX to OMA in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-15F from Mcdonnell Douglas. The DC-9-15F started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LEX to OMA for Air Uganda is the DC-9-15F built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Lexington, KY to Omaha, NE in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-15F from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Lexington and Omaha from Air Uganda is the DC-9-15F built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Shanghai and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Bethany Beach you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Kissimmee Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.