to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Northwest Airlink, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Lexington, KY to Roanoke, VA.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 47 passengers from LEX to ROA in 2009.
- 150 seats were available on flights from LEX to ROA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 77 passengers flew on all flights from LEX to ROA that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Lexington and Roanoke from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Lexington and Roanoke.
- The newest aircraft servicing LEX to ROA in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Lexington to Roanoke in 2009 was 77%.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from LEX to ROA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 77 passengers that flew from Lexington to Roanoke in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Lexington, KY to Roanoke, VA in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LEX to ROA for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)