Book your LEX to ROA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Lexington to Roanoke airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LEX and ROA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Blue Grass to Roanoke Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LEX to ROA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Lexington (LEX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Lexington on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Roanoke (ROA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Roanoke on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LEX to ROA Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Lexington to Roanoke (LEX to ROA)
- Northwest Airlink, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Lexington, KY to Roanoke, VA.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 47 passengers from LEX to ROA in 2009.
- 150 seats were available on flights from LEX to ROA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 77 passengers flew on all flights from LEX to ROA that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Lexington and Roanoke from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Lexington and Roanoke.
- The newest aircraft servicing LEX to ROA in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Lexington to Roanoke in 2009 was 77%.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from LEX to ROA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 77 passengers that flew from Lexington to Roanoke in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Lexington, KY to Roanoke, VA in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LEX to ROA for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)