Book your LEX to DCA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Lexington to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LEX and DCA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Blue Grass to Ronald Reagan Washington National with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LEX to DCA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Lexington (LEX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Lexington on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (DCA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LEX to DCA Route Map
Route information for flights from Blue Grass to Ronald Reagan Washington National.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LEX to DCA
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Lexington to Washington, DC (LEX to DCA)
- Comair, Atlantic Southeast operate the shortest flights from Lexington to Washington.
- Flight #6444, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 6 minutes average delay between flights from Lexington to Washington.
- The average flight time from Lexington, KY to Washington, DC takes about 64 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Lexington, KY to Washington, DC in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair which started flying in 1993.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LEX to DCA for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Comair, Atlantic Southeast offer flights from Lexington, KY to Washington, DC.
- Comair operated flights from LEX to DCA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing LEX to DCA in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Lexington and Washington.
- There were 6,388 passengers that flew from Lexington to Washington in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Lexington and Washington is 414 miles.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Lexington and Washington from Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Lexington to Washington.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Lexington to Washington in 2009 was 43.44%.
- 14,850 seats were available on flights from LEX to DCA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 6,388 passengers flew on all flights from LEX to DCA that year.
- The shortest flight between LEX and DCA takes about 64 minutes.
- Comair carried a total of 6,333 passengers from LEX to DCA in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Atlantic City? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Madrid and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Puerto Rico you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Panama City Beach Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.