Book your LEX to IAD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Lexington to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LEX and IAD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Blue Grass to Washington Dulles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LEX to IAD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Lexington (LEX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Lexington on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LEX to IAD Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Lexington to Washington, DC (LEX to IAD)
- There were 54 passengers that flew from Lexington to Washington in 2009.
- 273 seats were available on flights from LEX to IAD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 54 passengers flew on all flights from LEX to IAD that year.
- Air Greenland operated flights from LEX to IAD using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 38 passengers from LEX to IAD in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing LEX to IAD in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Lexington and Washington from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LEX to IAD for Comair is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Lexington and Washington.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Lexington, KY to Washington, DC in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Comair offer flights from Lexington, KY to Washington, DC.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Lexington to Washington in 2009 was 54%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Guadalajara Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.