Book your LIR to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Liberia to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LIR and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Daniel Oduber Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LIR to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Liberia (LIR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Liberia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LIR to ATL Route Map
Looking for Rent a Car Birmingham? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including St Thomas Virgin Islands you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Daniel Oduber Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LIR to ATL
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Liberia to Atlanta (LIR to ATL)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Liberia to Atlanta in 2009 was 77.95%.
- The newest aircraft servicing LIR to ATL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- There were 49,182 passengers that flew from Liberia to Atlanta in 2009.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from LIR to ATL using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Liberia, Costa Rica to Atlanta, GA.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Liberia, Costa Rica to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Liberia to Atlanta.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Liberia and Atlanta from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 49,182 passengers from LIR to ATL in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LIR to ATL for Delta Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- 63,368 seats were available on flights from LIR to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 49,182 passengers flew on all flights from LIR to ATL that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)