Book your LIR to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Liberia to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LIR and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Daniel Oduber Intl. to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LIR to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Liberia (LIR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Liberia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LIR to ORD Route Map
Route information for flights from Daniel Oduber Intl. to O'Hare Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LIR to ORD
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Liberia to Chicago (LIR to ORD)
- UNITED offers flights from Liberia, Costa Rica to Chicago, IL.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Liberia to Chicago.
- 2,772 seats were available on flights from LIR to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,964 passengers flew on all flights from LIR to ORD that year.
- There were 1,964 passengers that flew from Liberia to Chicago in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LIR to ORD for UNITED is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 139 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Liberia to Chicago in 2009 was 64.23%.
- The newest aircraft servicing LIR to ORD in 2009 was UNITED's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie. The A320-1/2 started flying in 1990.
- UNITED operated flights from LIR to ORD using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Liberia and Chicago from UNITED is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 139 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Liberia, Costa Rica to Chicago, IL in 2009 was UNITED's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- UNITED carried a total of 1,964 passengers from LIR to ORD in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flychina and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Block Island Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.