Book your LIR to IAH flights with Expedia and find last-minute Liberia to Houston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LIR and IAH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Daniel Oduber Intl. to George Bush Intercontinental with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LIR to IAH Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Liberia (LIR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Liberia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LIR to IAH Route Map
Route information for flights from Daniel Oduber Intl. to George Bush Intercontinental.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LIR to IAH
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Liberia to Houston (LIR to IAH)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Liberia, Costa Rica to Houston, TX in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LIR to IAH for Continental Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Liberia to Houston.
- The newest aircraft servicing LIR to IAH in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- 77,701 seats were available on flights from LIR to IAH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 59,632 passengers flew on all flights from LIR to IAH that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Liberia to Houston in 2009 was 79.69%.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from LIR to IAH using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 59,632 passengers that flew from Liberia to Houston in 2009.
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Liberia, Costa Rica to Houston, TX.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Liberia and Houston from Continental Airlines is the B757-3 built by Boeing with 216 seats.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 59,632 passengers from LIR to IAH in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental San Francisco? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Palm Springs you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best San Diego Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.