Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Liberia and Los Angeles from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 179 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Liberia to Los Angeles.
- The newest aircraft servicing LIR to LAX in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from LIR to LAX using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 3,583 seats were available on flights from LIR to LAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 2,389 passengers flew on all flights from LIR to LAX that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LIR to LAX for Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 179 seats.
- There were 2,389 passengers that flew from Liberia to Los Angeles in 2009.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 2,389 passengers from LIR to LAX in 2009.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Liberia, Costa Rica to Los Angeles, CA.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Liberia to Los Angeles in 2009 was 68.86%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Liberia, Costa Rica to Los Angeles, CA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Miami you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New York Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.