Book your LIR to MIA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Liberia to Miami airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LIR and MIA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Daniel Oduber Intl. to Miami Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LIR to MIA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Liberia (LIR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Liberia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LIR to MIA Route Map
Route information for flights from Daniel Oduber Intl. to Miami Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LIR to MIA
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Liberia to Miami (LIR to MIA)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Liberia to Miami in 2009 was 68.39%.
- There were 36,220 passengers that flew from Liberia to Miami in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Liberia and Miami from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- American Airlines, Air Greenland offer flights from Liberia, Costa Rica to Miami, FL.
- American Airlines carried a total of 36,074 passengers from LIR to MIA in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Liberia and Miami.
- 53,386 seats were available on flights from LIR to MIA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 36,220 passengers flew on all flights from LIR to MIA that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing LIR to MIA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Liberia, Costa Rica to Miami, FL in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LIR to MIA for American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 148 seats.
- American Airlines operated flights from LIR to MIA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Palm Desert Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.