Book your LIR to EWR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Liberia to Newark airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LIR and EWR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Daniel Oduber Intl. to Liberty Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LIR to EWR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Liberia (LIR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Liberia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LIR to EWR Route Map
Route information for flights from Daniel Oduber Intl. to Liberty Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LIR to EWR
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Liberia to Newark (LIR to EWR)
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Liberia, Costa Rica to Newark, NJ.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LIR to EWR for Continental Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- 10,147 seats were available on flights from LIR to EWR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 7,335 passengers flew on all flights from LIR to EWR that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Liberia, Costa Rica to Newark, NJ in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 7,335 passengers from LIR to EWR in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Liberia and Newark from Continental Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 175 seats.
- There were 7,335 passengers that flew from Liberia to Newark in 2009.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from LIR to EWR using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Liberia to Newark in 2009 was 68.56%.
- The newest aircraft servicing LIR to EWR in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Liberia to Newark.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Kissimmee Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Bergen Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.