Book your LIM to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Lima to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LIM and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Jorge Chavez Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LIM to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Lima (LIM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Lima on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LIM to ATL Route Map
Route information for flights from Jorge Chavez Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LIM to ATL
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 767 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Lima to Atlanta (LIM to ATL)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Lima, Peru to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 79,322 passengers from LIM to ATL in 2009.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Lima, Peru to Atlanta, GA.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from LIM to ATL using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing LIM to ATL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-4 from Boeing. The B767-4 started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Lima to Atlanta in 2009 was 80.44%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Lima to Atlanta.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Lima and Atlanta from Delta Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 271 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LIM to ATL for Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 217 seats.
- There were 79,322 passengers that flew from Lima to Atlanta in 2009.
- 96,428 seats were available on flights from LIM to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 79,322 passengers flew on all flights from LIM to ATL that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Hawaii Airfare and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Las Vegas Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Las Vegas Vacation Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.