Book your LIM to LAX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Lima to Los Angeles airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LIM and LAX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Jorge Chavez Intl. to Los Angeles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LIM to LAX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Lima (LIM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Lima on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LIM to LAX Route Map
Route information for flights from Jorge Chavez Intl. to Los Angeles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LIM to LAX
|American Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|Japan Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|LAN Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Lima to Los Angeles (LIM to LAX)
- 118,636 seats were available on flights from LIM to LAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 101,819 passengers flew on all flights from LIM to LAX that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Lima, Peru to Los Angeles, CA in 2009 was LAN Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Lima to Los Angeles in 2009 was 85.64%.
- The newest aircraft servicing LIM to LAX in 2009 was LAN Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing. The B767-3/R started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LIM to LAX for LAN Peru is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 215 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Lima and Los Angeles.
- There were 101,819 passengers that flew from Lima to Los Angeles in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Lima and Los Angeles from LAN Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 225 seats.
- LAN Airlines operated flights from LIM to LAX using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- LAN Airlines, LAN Peru offer flights from Lima, Peru to Los Angeles, CA.
- LAN Airlines carried a total of 63,386 passengers from LIM to LAX in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Detroit Rental Cars? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Tampa and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Santa Fe Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Phoenix Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.