Book your LIM to MIA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Lima to Miami airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LIM and MIA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Jorge Chavez Intl. to Miami Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LIM to MIA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Lima (LIM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Lima on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LIM to MIA Route Map
Route information for flights from Jorge Chavez Intl. to Miami Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LIM to MIA
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|American Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|LAN Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|LAN Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Lima to Miami (LIM to MIA)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Lima and Miami.
- American Airlines operated flights from LIM to MIA using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Lima and Miami from American Airlines is the A300-6 built by Airbus Industrie with 266 seats.
- 276,524 seats were available on flights from LIM to MIA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 227,989 passengers flew on all flights from LIM to MIA that year.
- American Airlines, LAN Peru offer flights from Lima, Peru to Miami, FL.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LIM to MIA for LAN Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 5 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Lima to Miami in 2009 was 82.31%.
- There were 227,989 passengers that flew from Lima to Miami in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing LIM to MIA in 2009 was American Airlines' A300-6 from Airbus Industrie. The A300-6 started flying in 1990.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Lima, Peru to Miami, FL in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines carried a total of 145,399 passengers from LIM to MIA in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find New York Tickets and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Santa Barbara you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to San Diego today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.