Book your LIM to EWR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Lima to Newark airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LIM and EWR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Jorge Chavez Intl. to Liberty Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LIM to EWR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Lima (LIM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Lima on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LIM to EWR Route Map
Route information for flights from Jorge Chavez Intl. to Liberty Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LIM to EWR
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Lima to Newark (LIM to EWR)
- Continental Airlines operated flights from LIM to EWR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing LIM to EWR in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 43,542 passengers from LIM to EWR in 2009.
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Lima, Peru to Newark, NJ.
- 47,250 seats were available on flights from LIM to EWR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 43,542 passengers flew on all flights from LIM to EWR that year.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Lima to Newark.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Lima and Newark from Continental Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 175 seats.
- There were 43,542 passengers that flew from Lima to Newark in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Lima to Newark in 2009 was 91.05%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Lima, Peru to Newark, NJ in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LIM to EWR for Continental Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 175 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Key West Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Martinique Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.