Book your LNK to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Lincoln to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LNK and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Lincoln NE to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LNK to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Lincoln (LNK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Lincoln on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LNK to ATL Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Lincoln to Atlanta (LNK to ATL)
- The shortest flight between LNK and ATL takes about 115 minutes.
- Flight #5372, operated by Atlantic Southeast, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 1 minute average delay between flights from Lincoln to Atlanta.
- There were 3,020 passengers that flew from Lincoln to Atlanta in 2009.
- The average flight time from Lincoln, NE to Atlanta, GA takes about 115 minutes.
- 4,400 seats were available on flights from LNK to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 3,020 passengers flew on all flights from LNK to ATL that year.
- Atlantic Southeast operates the shortest flights from Lincoln to Atlanta.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Lincoln to Atlanta.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 3,020 passengers from LNK to ATL in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Lincoln and Atlanta is 841 miles.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Lincoln to Atlanta in 2009 was 68.57%.
- Atlantic Southeast offers flights from Lincoln, NE to Atlanta, GA.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LNK to ATL for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Lincoln and Atlanta from Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing LNK to ATL in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Lincoln, NE to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Lincoln to Atlanta.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from LNK to ATL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Memphis Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Palm Springs and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Lubbock Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Columbus Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.