Book your LNK to COU flights with Expedia and find last-minute Lincoln to Columbia airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LNK and COU, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Lincoln NE to Columbia Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LNK to COU Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Lincoln (LNK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Lincoln on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Columbia (COU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Columbia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LNK to COU Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Lincoln to Columbia (LNK to COU)
- Northwest Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Lincoln, NE to Columbia, MO.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Lincoln and Columbia from Northwest Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from LNK to COU using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing LNK to COU in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- There were 242 passengers that flew from Lincoln to Columbia in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LNK to COU for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- 334 seats were available on flights from LNK to COU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 242 passengers flew on all flights from LNK to COU that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Lincoln to Columbia in 2009 was 64.65%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Lincoln, NE to Columbia, MO in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 160 passengers from LNK to COU in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Lincoln and Columbia.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)