to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing LNK to DSM in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Lincoln to Des Moines.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Lincoln to Des Moines in 2009 was 70%.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 35 passengers from LNK to DSM in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink offers flights from Lincoln, NE to Des Moines, IA.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Lincoln, NE to Des Moines, IA in 2009 was Skynet Airlines' B737-1/2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LNK to DSM for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Lincoln and Des Moines from Skynet Airlines is the B737-1/2 built by Boeing with 120 seats.
- 170 seats were available on flights from LNK to DSM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 35 passengers flew on all flights from LNK to DSM that year.
- There were 35 passengers that flew from Lincoln to Des Moines in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink operated flights from LNK to DSM using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Find the best Santorini today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.