Book your LNK to LBB flights with Expedia and find last-minute Lincoln to Lubbock airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LNK and LBB, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Lincoln NE to Preston Smith Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LNK to LBB Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Lincoln (LNK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Lincoln on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Lubbock (LBB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Lubbock on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LNK to LBB Route Map
Looking for Grand Canyon Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find San Jose Costa Rica Cheap Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Lancaster CA you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Pismo Beach Tourism today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Lincoln to Lubbock (LNK to LBB)
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from LNK to LBB using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 30 passengers from LNK to LBB in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Lincoln to Lubbock in 2009 was 60%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Lincoln to Lubbock.
- The newest aircraft servicing LNK to LBB in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LNK to LBB for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Lincoln and Lubbock from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Lincoln, NE to Lubbock, TX in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers flights from Lincoln, NE to Lubbock, TX.
- There were 30 passengers that flew from Lincoln to Lubbock in 2009.
- 50 seats were available on flights from LNK to LBB in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 30 passengers flew on all flights from LNK to LBB that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)