to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LNK to OKC for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- American Airlines carried a total of 151 passengers from LNK to OKC in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing LNK to OKC in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- 288 seats were available on flights from LNK to OKC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 222 passengers flew on all flights from LNK to OKC that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Lincoln to Oklahoma City in 2009 was 74.11%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Lincoln and Oklahoma City from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- American Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Lincoln, NE to Oklahoma City, OK.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Lincoln and Oklahoma City.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Lincoln, NE to Oklahoma City, OK in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines operated flights from LNK to OKC using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 222 passengers that flew from Lincoln to Oklahoma City in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Tickets to Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hawaii Resorts you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New York Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.