Book your LNK to PHX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Lincoln to Phoenix airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LNK and PHX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Lincoln NE to Sky Harbor Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LNK to PHX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Lincoln (LNK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Lincoln on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Phoenix (PHX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Phoenix on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LNK to PHX Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Jerusalem and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Puebla Mexico you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Lincoln to Phoenix (LNK to PHX)
- The newest aircraft servicing LNK to PHX in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- There were 32 passengers that flew from Lincoln to Phoenix in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from LNK to PHX using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 50 seats were available on flights from LNK to PHX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 32 passengers flew on all flights from LNK to PHX that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Lincoln, NE to Phoenix, AZ in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers flights from Lincoln, NE to Phoenix, AZ.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 32 passengers from LNK to PHX in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Lincoln to Phoenix.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Lincoln to Phoenix in 2009 was 64%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Lincoln and Phoenix from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LNK to PHX for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)