to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Lincoln, NE to San Diego, CA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LNK to SAN for Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Lincoln and San Diego from Northwest Airlines is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 403 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing LNK to SAN in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 302 passengers from LNK to SAN in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines, Delta Airlines offer flights from Lincoln, NE to San Diego, CA.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from LNK to SAN using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 437 passengers that flew from Lincoln to San Diego in 2009.
- 587 seats were available on flights from LNK to SAN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 437 passengers flew on all flights from LNK to SAN that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Lincoln and San Diego.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Lincoln to San Diego in 2009 was 74.15%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Ithaca Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.