Book your LNK to SAN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Lincoln to San Diego airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LNK and SAN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Lincoln NE to San Diego Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LNK to SAN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Lincoln (LNK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Lincoln on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Diego (SAN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Diego on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LNK to SAN Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Ithaca Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Lincoln to San Diego (LNK to SAN)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Lincoln, NE to San Diego, CA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LNK to SAN for Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Lincoln and San Diego from Northwest Airlines is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 403 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing LNK to SAN in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 302 passengers from LNK to SAN in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines, Delta Airlines offer flights from Lincoln, NE to San Diego, CA.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from LNK to SAN using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 437 passengers that flew from Lincoln to San Diego in 2009.
- 587 seats were available on flights from LNK to SAN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 437 passengers flew on all flights from LNK to SAN that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Lincoln and San Diego.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Lincoln to San Diego in 2009 was 74.15%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)