Book your LNK to ACT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Lincoln to Waco airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LNK and ACT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Lincoln NE to Waco Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LNK to ACT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Lincoln (LNK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Lincoln on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Waco (ACT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Waco on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LNK to ACT Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Lincoln to Waco (LNK to ACT)
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 154 passengers from LNK to ACT in 2009.
- There were 230 passengers that flew from Lincoln to Waco in 2009.
- 284 seats were available on flights from LNK to ACT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 230 passengers flew on all flights from LNK to ACT that year.
- Northwest Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Lincoln, NE to Waco, TX.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Lincoln and Waco from Northwest Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Lincoln, NE to Waco, TX in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from LNK to ACT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Lincoln and Waco.
- The newest aircraft servicing LNK to ACT in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Lincoln to Waco in 2009 was 78.57%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LNK to ACT for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)