to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 154 passengers from LNK to ACT in 2009.
- There were 230 passengers that flew from Lincoln to Waco in 2009.
- 284 seats were available on flights from LNK to ACT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 230 passengers flew on all flights from LNK to ACT that year.
- Northwest Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Lincoln, NE to Waco, TX.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Lincoln and Waco from Northwest Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Lincoln, NE to Waco, TX in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from LNK to ACT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Lincoln and Waco.
- The newest aircraft servicing LNK to ACT in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Lincoln to Waco in 2009 was 78.57%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LNK to ACT for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)