Book your LIS to EWR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Lisbon to Newark airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LIS and EWR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Portela to Liberty Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LIS to EWR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Lisbon (LIS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Lisbon on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LIS to EWR Route Map
Route information for flights from Portela to Liberty Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LIS to EWR
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|TAP Portugal||Airbus A330-200|
|United Airlines||Airbus A330-200|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|US Airways||Airbus A330-200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Lisbon to Newark (LIS to EWR)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Lisbon and Newark.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Lisbon, Portugal to Newark, NJ in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Lisbon and Newark from Tap Portugal is the A340-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 268 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing LIS to EWR in 2009 was Tap Portugal's A340-2 from Airbus Industrie. The A340-2 started flying in 1996.
- 134,257 seats were available on flights from LIS to EWR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 96,767 passengers flew on all flights from LIS to EWR that year.
- There were 96,767 passengers that flew from Lisbon to Newark in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LIS to EWR for Continental Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 175 seats.
- Tap Portugal carried a total of 51,836 passengers from LIS to EWR in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Lisbon to Newark in 2009 was 70.22%.
- Tap Portugal, Continental Airlines offer flights from Lisbon, Portugal to Newark, NJ.
- Tap Portugal operated flights from LIS to EWR using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Argentina you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vida Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.