to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LIT to AEX for Chautauqua Airlines is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- There were 164 passengers that flew from Little Rock to Alexandria in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 114 passengers from LIT to AEX in 2009.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from LIT to AEX using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Little Rock and Alexandria.
- 200 seats were available on flights from LIT to AEX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 164 passengers flew on all flights from LIT to AEX that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Little Rock to Alexandria in 2009 was 82%.
- The newest aircraft servicing LIT to AEX in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Little Rock and Alexandria from Chautauqua Airlines is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines offer flights from Little Rock, AR to Alexandria, LA.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Little Rock, AR to Alexandria, LA in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)