Book your LIT to AEX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Little Rock to Alexandria airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LIT and AEX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Adams Field to Alexandria Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LIT to AEX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Little Rock (LIT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Little Rock on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Alexandria (AEX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Alexandria on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LIT to AEX Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Little Rock to Alexandria (LIT to AEX)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LIT to AEX for Chautauqua Airlines is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- There were 164 passengers that flew from Little Rock to Alexandria in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 114 passengers from LIT to AEX in 2009.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from LIT to AEX using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Little Rock and Alexandria.
- 200 seats were available on flights from LIT to AEX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 164 passengers flew on all flights from LIT to AEX that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Little Rock to Alexandria in 2009 was 82%.
- The newest aircraft servicing LIT to AEX in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Little Rock and Alexandria from Chautauqua Airlines is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines offer flights from Little Rock, AR to Alexandria, LA.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Little Rock, AR to Alexandria, LA in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)