to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- There were 70 passengers that flew from Little Rock to Chattanooga in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing LIT to CHA in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Little Rock to Chattanooga.
- Atlantic Southeast offers flights from Little Rock, AR to Chattanooga, TN.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Little Rock, AR to Chattanooga, TN in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 70 passengers from LIT to CHA in 2009.
- 120 seats were available on flights from LIT to CHA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 70 passengers flew on all flights from LIT to CHA that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Little Rock to Chattanooga in 2009 was 100%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LIT to CHA for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Little Rock and Chattanooga from Atlantic Southeast is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from LIT to CHA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to New Orleans and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Bar Harbor Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Aruba Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.