Book your LIT to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Little Rock to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LIT and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Adams Field to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LIT to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Little Rock (LIT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Little Rock on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LIT to ORD Route Map
Route information for flights from Adams Field to O'Hare Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LIT to ORD
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Little Rock to Chicago (LIT to ORD)
- The shortest flight between LIT and ORD takes about 82 minutes.
- The average flight time from Little Rock, AR to Chicago, IL takes about 82 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Little Rock and Chicago.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Little Rock and Chicago from American Eagle is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Little Rock, AR to Chicago, IL in 2009 was American Eagle's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- American Eagle, Skywest Air offer flights from Little Rock, AR to Chicago, IL.
- There were 83,377 passengers that flew from Little Rock to Chicago in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing LIT to ORD in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- The shortest flight distance between Little Rock and Chicago is 552 miles.
- Flight #4283, operated by American Eagle, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 6 minutes average delay between flights from Little Rock to Chicago.
- 114,348 seats were available on flights from LIT to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 83,377 passengers flew on all flights from LIT to ORD that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Little Rock to Chicago in 2009 was 70.09%.
- Skywest Air offers the shortest flight times from Little Rock to Chicago.
- American Eagle operated flights from LIT to ORD using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LIT to ORD for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- Skywest Air, American Eagle operate the shortest flights from Little Rock to Chicago.
- American Eagle carried a total of 71,419 passengers from LIT to ORD in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Monte Carlo Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Davenport Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.