Book your LIT to CVG flights with Expedia and find last-minute Little Rock to Cincinnati airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LIT and CVG, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Adams Field to Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from Little Rock (LIT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Little Rock on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Cincinnati (CVG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cincinnati on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LIT to CVG Route Map
Looking for Atlantic City Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Turks and Caicos and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Downtown Milwaukee Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Panama City Beach Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Little Rock to Cincinnati (LIT to CVG)
- Chautauqua Airlines carried a total of 21,848 passengers from LIT to CVG in 2009.
- 32,900 seats were available on flights from LIT to CVG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 28,430 passengers flew on all flights from LIT to CVG that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Little Rock to Cincinnati in 2009 was 83.84%.
- The newest aircraft servicing LIT to CVG in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- There were 28,430 passengers that flew from Little Rock to Cincinnati in 2009.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from LIT to CVG using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Little Rock and Cincinnati from Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Little Rock and Cincinnati.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Little Rock, AR to Cincinnati, OH in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair which started flying in 1993.
- Chautauqua Airlines, Freedom Airlines, Comair offer flights from Little Rock, AR to Cincinnati, OH.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LIT to CVG for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)