Book your LIT to FSM flights with Expedia and find last-minute Little Rock to Fort Smith airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LIT and FSM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Adams Field to Fort Smith Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LIT to FSM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Little Rock (LIT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Little Rock on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Fort Smith (FSM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fort Smith on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LIT to FSM Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Little Rock to Fort Smith (LIT to FSM)
- American Eagle operated flights from LIT to FSM using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 84 passengers that flew from Little Rock to Fort Smith in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LIT to FSM for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Little Rock to Fort Smith in 2009 was 72.86%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Little Rock and Fort Smith.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Little Rock, AR to Fort Smith, AR in 2009 was American Eagle's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlink, American Eagle offer flights from Little Rock, AR to Fort Smith, AR.
- The newest aircraft servicing LIT to FSM in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- 120 seats were available on flights from LIT to FSM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 84 passengers flew on all flights from LIT to FSM that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Little Rock and Fort Smith from American Eagle is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 45 passengers from LIT to FSM in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)