Book your LIT to EWR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Little Rock to Newark airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LIT and EWR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Adams Field to Liberty Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LIT to EWR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Little Rock (LIT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Little Rock on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LIT to EWR Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Art Institute of Chicago you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Adams Field to Liberty Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LIT to EWR
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Little Rock to Newark (LIT to EWR)
- The shortest flight between LIT and EWR takes about 145 minutes.
- American Airlines operated flights from LIT to EWR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Little Rock and Newark from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- Flight #2086, operated by ExpressJet Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 3 minutes average delay between flights from Little Rock to Newark.
- 16,190 seats were available on flights from LIT to EWR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 12,785 passengers flew on all flights from LIT to EWR that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Little Rock and Newark.
- The shortest flight distance between Little Rock and Newark is 1069 miles.
- The average flight time from Little Rock, AR to Newark, NJ takes about 145 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing LIT to EWR in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Little Rock to Newark in 2009 was 77%.
- There were 12,785 passengers that flew from Little Rock to Newark in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LIT to EWR for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Little Rock to Newark.
- ExpressJet Airlines, American Airlines offer flights from Little Rock, AR to Newark, NJ.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Little Rock, AR to Newark, NJ in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 12,705 passengers from LIT to EWR in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines operates the shortest flights from Little Rock to Newark.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)