Book your LIT to STL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Little Rock to St. Louis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LIT and STL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Adams Field to Lambert St. Louis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LIT to STL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Little Rock (LIT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Little Rock on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Louis (STL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Louis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LIT to STL Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Savannah? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Sedona and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Magnificent Mile Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Little Rock to St. Louis (LIT to STL)
- American Eagle, Chautauqua Airlines offer flights from Little Rock, AR to St. Louis, MO.
- There were 173 passengers that flew from Little Rock to St. Louis in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing LIT to STL in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- 200 seats were available on flights from LIT to STL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 173 passengers flew on all flights from LIT to STL that year.
- American Eagle operated flights from LIT to STL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Little Rock and St. Louis.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Little Rock and St. Louis from American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Little Rock to St. Louis in 2009 was 86.5%.
- American Eagle carried a total of 91 passengers from LIT to STL in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Little Rock, AR to St. Louis, MO in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LIT to STL for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)