to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Executive Airlines, American Eagle offer flights from Little Rock, AR to Wichita Falls, TX.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Little Rock to Wichita Falls in 2009 was 100%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Little Rock, AR to Wichita Falls, TX in 2009 was Executive Airlines' ATR-72 from Aerospatiale/aeritalia which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Little Rock and Wichita Falls from Executive Airlines is the ATR-72 built by Aerospatiale/aeritalia with 66 seats.
- American Eagle operated flights from LIT to SPS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Executive Airlines carried a total of 66 passengers from LIT to SPS in 2009.
- There were 116 passengers that flew from Little Rock to Wichita Falls in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Little Rock and Wichita Falls.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LIT to SPS for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing LIT to SPS in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- 116 seats were available on flights from LIT to SPS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 116 passengers flew on all flights from LIT to SPS that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)