Book your LIT to SPS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Little Rock to Wichita Falls airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LIT and SPS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Adams Field to Sheppard Air Force Base with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LIT to SPS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Little Rock (LIT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Little Rock on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Wichita Falls (SPS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Wichita Falls on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LIT to SPS Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Little Rock to Wichita Falls (LIT to SPS)
- Executive Airlines, American Eagle offer flights from Little Rock, AR to Wichita Falls, TX.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Little Rock to Wichita Falls in 2009 was 100%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Little Rock, AR to Wichita Falls, TX in 2009 was Executive Airlines' ATR-72 from Aerospatiale/aeritalia which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Little Rock and Wichita Falls from Executive Airlines is the ATR-72 built by Aerospatiale/aeritalia with 66 seats.
- American Eagle operated flights from LIT to SPS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Executive Airlines carried a total of 66 passengers from LIT to SPS in 2009.
- There were 116 passengers that flew from Little Rock to Wichita Falls in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Little Rock and Wichita Falls.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LIT to SPS for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing LIT to SPS in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- 116 seats were available on flights from LIT to SPS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 116 passengers flew on all flights from LIT to SPS that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)