Book your LGW to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute London to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LGW and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Gatwick to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LGW to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from London (LGW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from London on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LGW to ATL Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Hawaii Tickets and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including New Orleans Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Las Vegas Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Gatwick to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LGW to ATL
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 767 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from London to Atlanta (LGW to ATL)
- The newest aircraft servicing LGW to ATL in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A330-3 from Airbus Industrie. The A330-3 started flying in 2004.
- Delta Airlines, Northwest Airlines, British Airways offer flights from London, UK to Atlanta, GA.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from LGW to ATL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LGW to ATL for Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 216 seats.
- 118,431 seats were available on flights from LGW to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 89,276 passengers flew on all flights from LGW to ATL that year.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between London and Atlanta.
- There were 89,276 passengers that flew from London to Atlanta in 2009.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 41,461 passengers from LGW to ATL in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from London to Atlanta in 2009 was 74.87%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between London and Atlanta from Northwest Airlines is the A330-3 built by Airbus Industrie with 298 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from London, UK to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)